Here is another one of those posts with images to explain my message. I find these posts great fun, and I hope you do too. Here are some tips about blogging, this time I am looking at more ways to relax and to enjoy blogging. When you are happy you are more likely to create higher quality material. If you are having a tough time to find what to blog about, maybe some of these tips will help you, or else you should find a new blogging niche. Many people have asked me what I do when I am having a hard time thinking about what to blog about, hopefully these will give you some ideas on where to take your blog.
1) Sometimes it worth it to try and blog at another location. Why not bring your laptop to Starbucks for a change in scenery.
2) Walk a mile in other peoples shoes. Try and think a little more about your readers. Even ask for feedback or email a few of them and find out what they like about your blog.
3) Look in the mirror and think about how you blog. Is there something that you are failing as a blogger. Self criticism is very important, use it to push yourself.
4) Sometimes it’s not always possible to say you can’t post, but it is a good idea to keep your readers informed if you can’t post or there will be a change to your normal posting schedule.
5) Tea or other liquids are always a welcome break when you are blogging. Sometimes sitting down with a pen and paper and a cup of coffee will relax and start the creative juices flowing
6) Step outside and smell the roses. Remember to get away from the computer and walk around outside every now and again.
7) If all else fails head out to a party and find something that will help you relax (either a drink, a cute girl/guy or dance). Party and try it all again tomorrow !