Here is a quick photo montage, inspired by this post. While the tips here are presented in a light hearted manner, the tips are quite helpful. Sorry about the quality of the pictures, I need to get my hands on one of those famous golden Apple Macs before I can do some real graphic design ;). Writing this post was alot of fun, picking images and thinking of tie-ins for them. Anyway I hope you enjoy reading this. :
Tips in Photos
1) Don’t hide yourself away, make yourself known! It’s the internet, so do remember that anyone could read what you are saying.
2) Once you find your topic and audience, drive on. It’s like a downhill ride. As you’ve already done alot of the hard work.
3) Practise and refine your blogging skills by trying new things and learning from others.
4) Get someone famous on your side. Contact other bloggers in your niche, either by commenting or directly via email. A link from them might get you a lot of readers.
5) Wave your hands in the air and get yourself some attention. Be a bit outrageous and tell the world why your blog is so great.
6) Post photos, personalize your blog and spice up your posts with photos.
7) Have a nice well laid out theme. This is your stage to deliver your message, so pay attention to your presentation.
8) If you find yourself going away or not being able to blog on a certain day, you should organise some kind of post and use the automatic posting to deliver your message. Keep regular !
9) Sit back and relax and enjoy blogging.