I’ve just been listed #4 on a list from Enkay, called the Top 6 Female Bloggers. Personally I was surprised (and honored) that someone would consider myself worthy of being part of such list. But I guess it shows that my hard work in the last 2 months is starting to pay off and that readers are enjoying what I write about.
The Blogger Chicks
So here is a quick run down of the list from Enkay, do check out the original post here for more of a description:
- http://www.preblogging.com yeah go me !
These blogs (including mine) are well worth checking out, as there is a world of information there.
More Female Bloggers
After reading it I was trying to think of some of the other female bloggers that I like, so here are some worth checking out. These are not in any particular order, they are just taken from my google reader :
- http://www.bloggerbingo.com/aboutblogging/ – Jayne talks about blogging tips
- http://www.cathlawson.com/blog/ – Catherine blogs about making your business a success
- http://bostonbrat.net/ – Angela blogs about football & blogging tips
- http://bloggrrl.com/ – Michelle blogs about lots of different things
- http://shoestringstartup.net/ – Michelle#2 talks about start ups and budgeting
Does anyone have any other suggestions about other female bloggers ?